COLD CATHODE LIGHTING
OFFSHOOT GENERAL TRADING Co. L.L.C supplies reputed Cold Cathode Lightings and is privileged to be associated with most of the leading Developers, Contractors, Interior Decorators, Architectures, Electrical and Real Estate Companies in U.A.E.
OFFSHOOT GENERAL TRADING Co. is a specialized Supplier who supplies only the very latest Cold Cathode Lighting technologies.
Our products have been carefully selected and made to built to last by an experienced Team who holds a vast experience in this field.
There are many products of Cold Cathode Lighting, commonly used is CCFL – Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp -.
A cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) is a lighting system that uses two phenomena: electron discharge and fluorescence. CCFLs are mainly used as light sources for backlights, because they are smaller and have longer lifetimes than ordinary fluorescent lamps. A wide range of brightness and color (color temperature and chromaticity) can be achieved by varying the type and pressure of the material injected into the glass tube, as well as the thickness and type of the phosphor used to coat the inner wall of the tube. CCFLs can also be formed into a wide range of shapes and sizes depending on the application.
- The ability to make a bright light source with a small diameter makes them suited as a light source for backlights.
- They hold up well to being turned on and off, and are earthquake resistant.<.li>
- They have low power consumption, which reduces increases in lamp temperature.
- They have a long rated lifetime.
- They can consists of different light sources for scanners and backlights for LCD televisions, LCD monitors, and the like, signs, lighting fixtures, etc.